Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tin Tin Fan - Adamo Vitale 9years old


Last week Thursday I got a secondhand Tin Tin book with three stories in it they are Flight 714 The Secret of the Unicorn and Red Reckham’s treasure. We’ve been looking for Tin Tin books for ages so this was a great find!! I got a box of tin Tin dvds for my birthday – that was the first time I knew and saw Tin Tin – my mom and dad told me they used to watch it on tv when they were small and that there used to be books. I love Herge’s drawings!

I also hear Steven Spielberg has just started shooting a movie of Tin Tin’s The Secret of the Unicorn - they will be using a new special technique to make the real characters appear like Herge’s drawings. John Williams who did the music for all the Star Wars movies and Indiana Jones is doing the music for Tin Tin. I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment