Monday, January 26, 2009

Soccer World Cup in South Africa - Adamo Vitale, 9 yrs old

I can't believe it's 2009, because next year is the 2010 Soccer World Cup in South Africa. I'm so glad that other teams from overseas are coming to play here in SA. My favourites are Brazil, Italy and Portugal.

The World Cup is so important that they are building a train - the Gautrain, and widening the roads and building new stadiums here in South Africa.

I don't know if I'll go to any of the matches but I'll watch them on tv!!

3 comments:

  1. me too, gonna watch the matches on tivi. My favorite would be Germany ;) Oh, does South Africa play in the tournament too ? Good luck to them !

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Lan B Tran great to hear from you! Germany is quite a good team but South Africa, I'm sorry to say, is not up to that level.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you put this up in Jan 2009 and now we're just a few days away from the big kick-off. Are you still keeping up with the 2010 world cup?

    I out together a blog myself and a Squidoo lens to: 2010 World Cup Soccer

    ReplyDelete